Monday, January 9, 2017

Prayer for my mom

Dear Friends and Family,

After having a CT scan, the doctors can see the blockage in my mom's throat. Her esophagus goes from normal size to a pin hole size where the tumor is pushing on it. It seems the radiation is helping some, however, it is not helping fast enough.

Thus, my mom is scheduled to have a feeding tube put in this Wednesday and will stay in the hospital for 3 days to be monitored.  Please pray for quick healing and no complications.

For some good news, my mom's oncologist found out there is another targeted drug for her mutation. This targeted drug is safe to use during radiation and is not as harsh as chemo. This is exciting news to us! My mom's doctor wants to start the drug Wednesday.  Please pray my mom will have a peace about starting this new treatment and that the Lord will continue to guide her and her doctors. Please also pray this new drug will be successful at killing the cancer!

Thanks so much for partnering with us in prayer.

In Him,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment